3+ years- of corporate recruiting experience including full life cycle recruiting in a multinational environment
- Exposure to international recruitment projects and remote recruitment
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of ATS (Workday will be an advantage)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with online hiring tools i.e., LinkedIn, Monster and CareerBuilder, etc.
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions.
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs.
Responsibilities & Deliverables :
- Manage all recruiting lifecycle activities including attraction, selection and offer negotiation for the assigned recruitment projects
- Understand and anticipate hiring needs and requirements by working with management team on strategic directions of Lines of business groups
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified applicants using techniques including the internet (job boards, social media, etc.), professional associations, external search agencies, direct sourcing, networking, community relations efforts, employee referrals and company websites
- Maintain the applicant database by entering candidate information and recruiting activity into Workday
- Act as a liaison and point person for approved staffing agencies on eligible recruitment projects
- Effectively leverage social media tools and act as Finastra Ambassador
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Evaluate existing external recruitment partners on quarterly basis based on Key Performance Indicator, negotiate placement fees and T&Cs with external recruiting agencies, review and draft agencies contracts, enroll selected agencies into preferred supplier list in line with Global Procurement directives
- Support Team growth by experience and knowledge sharing
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Global TA teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
Salary offered: 8-20LPA