Job Requirements :
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Cloud Architect.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Design and Manage the cloud environments/tooling (Development, Testing and Production), AWS/Azure based Cloud infrastructure, Application Design, architecture.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud technologies
- AWS, VPC, Subnets, Security groups, S3, RDS, ELBs, with focus Azure, auto-scaling, storage gateways and networking(routing).
- Experience in designing cloud-native applications utilizing Lambda, Microservices, API Gateway, CloudFront/Route53/S3 web hosting.
- Experience architecting multi-tier web apps and APIs using cloud tools including databases (RDS), ELB, Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Experience with cloud security architectures, Authentication/Authorization (including but not limited to SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect),
- Familiarity with scripting including AWS/AzureCLI, Python, PowerShell.
- Experience in developing applications using advanced programming languages Python, C#, Go, etc(at least one) and CICD processes
What You Need :
- Must be able to work independently, communicate with business users and document requirements architectures.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills using data experience.
- Good written verbal -communication presentation skills.
- Technical background with demonstrated skills in at least one or multiple IT technologies / disciplines
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects at a time.
- AWS or Azure Architect Certification (Associate level required Professional level is preferred).