The Senior Manager - Human Resources will be responsible for Talent Management, Learning & OD for the organization and shall focus on building and enhancing leadership & managerial capabilities of mid to senior Managers across functions, business & geographies aligned to organisational imperatives.
- Working with the Head of Learning & Talent in co-creating the Talent Development Strategy for Glenmark
- Working closely with HR and Business in ensuring the effective implementation of Talent Review and succession planning process
- Lead diagnostics, in sighting and need gathering to identify and define development needs for individuals/ teams/ functions for today, and, what may be required by businesses over the next 3-5 years.
- Responsible for designing and executing leadership interventions to build High Potential Talent
Learning & Development
- Conceptualise, design and develop various learning journeys for on-boarding, career stage movements, managerial / leadership/ organisational effectiveness and skill building in collaboration with internal leaders, HR and external partners.
- Being a learning coach for identified talent pool members to help them implement their individual learning plan and direct them to relevant resources both internal & external
- Facilitate workshops, design & deliver TTT for select areas for both ILT & Digital
- Develop and implement consistent methods and metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning interventions
- To conduct market research into existing Academy's / Corporate universities, workplace learning in India / abroad, to understand and adopt best practices & learnings
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and market
- Develop a learning organization culture that supports and drives change and reinforces innovation, performance, and continuous improvement
- Monitor budgets and monthly expenditure reports