As a Senior Finance analyst in the Business Finance team, you will be responsible for day-to-day reporting and analysis, extraction, transformation, and management of Financial business data, preparing and distributing reporting packages and engaging with cross functional teams.
- Prepare PLs by business unit, associated schedules , and function specific packages
- Build, manage, evaluate, and evolve a suite of PowerBI Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders
- Own and drive large, complex data analysis and provide financial and strategic insights to business leaders
- Convert complex business levers/variables into financial models, automate multi-source data and repeated reports using Excel macros, automation tools, etc. For efficiency and speed
- Participate in Annual planning, strategic data analysis and research
- Report on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
- Analyze Revenue and Cost data to find actionable insights that could lead to productive business decisions and new opportunities
- Think strategically, assess key stakeholder requests, and advocate for data-driven solutions
- Working with IT/Revenue Operations/Controllership and group finance to define business requirements on new reporting and UAT
- Align data hierarchy to connect systems SFDC, Studio, SAP, MS Dynamics, PowerBI etc.
- Drive process improvements - Review process bottlenecks and recommend changes
What do we expect
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in FPA (Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry)
- 4+ years of experience in Excel Macros VBA, creating data visualizations and publishing reports/dashboards in PowerBI/Tableau
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge of data mining tools such as R, Access, etc.
- Experience using CRM applications (specifically Salesforce.com)
- High level of integrity in dealing with highly confidential information and data