Key Objective :
You will be responsible for gathering requirements for design/ development of a high end scalable, secure customer support platform & translating them into documents that can be actioned by the development & testing teams respectively.
You are :
BE/BTech/MBA with IT background
Aware of latest advances in web development / mobile development
Have 3-5 years of experience & great verbal and written communication skills
Your Key Technical Skills include:
Engaging client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
Translate stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as
- functional specifications
- use cases
- user stories,
- workflow/process diagrams,
- data flow/data model diagrams.
Prior experience of working on AI/ML projects / having implemented AI/ML in business scenarios
Exposure to Share Point / Azure Dev Ops
Create Work Breakdown Structures for implementation (timeline charts/ Gantt Charts )
Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training .
Performing user acceptance testing.
Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Other responsibilities might include :
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us