Job Description- Information Centre Manager
About GetMyUni :
- GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup with a vision to enable a student's post K-12 learning journey and serves over 40M+ users annually.
- This job profile is for GMU Learn which is one of the leaders and one of the most respected in the online education space who has been helping leading Universities like Pondicherry University, NIT Kurukshetra, IIM Calcutta, UCLA Extension, and many more go online and help admit 10s of 1000s of students from all over India and abroad
Scope of Role :
- Day-to-day responsibilities would include planning and executing growth strategies to onboard new Centres retain the existing ones on the platform. Reaching out to entrepreneur groups, higher education centre networks to aggressively onboard new Information Centres across India
- The candidate should have a good understanding of the education centre network and needs of franchises through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, among other techniques.
- Plan and execute growth strategies (both online and offline) for acquiring new Centres and retain current Centres
- Coordinate with internal teams like product to onboard new Centres, maintain operations and drive growth of business from centres
- Ensure smooth operations of each centre by getting in touch with each centre and meeting their needs and meeting their requirements by coordinating with University and company
- Have deep understanding of social media works and use them to leverage for growth
Must Have Skills and Qualifications :
- 5 + years experience in higher education in new franchise development and managing franchise operations
- Ready to travel