1. Overall 2+ years of experience in YouTube Marketing and content development. Good storytelling, presentation and design skills.
2. Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, including proofreading, copy editing and maintaining design consistency.
3. Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
4. Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
1. Identify the video topics that will bring in direct impact to the YouTube channel and revenue for the business.
2. Drive and oversee a robust video calendar by supervising content creators, collaborating with subject matter experts and being an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
3. Lead the technical content creation effort on multiple technologies for our learners, from beginner level to advanced level concepts.
4. Understand the target audience and deploy good SEO techniques for content discoverability along with promoting the content on various channels and platforms.
5. Measure and analyze the performance metrics and perform root-cause analysis for channel performance.
6. Be creative and keep innovating to drive a fast-paced growth for the YouTube channel.
- PPT Designing & Formatting
- YouTube SEO, Content Management
Tools : VidIQ, Tubebuddy, etc.