- Answering employee questions & solves the issue internally.
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors /administrators.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining calendars of the HR management team.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
Recruitment / New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process.
- Administering new employment assessments.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Performing payroll/ benefit-related reconciliations.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
QUALIFICATION: ANY DEGREE.
Can Apply Only: MALE Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us
+91 040 – 40155251