With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager Human Resource Business Partner - English
The Senior HR Business Partner will drive the People Agenda for HMS vertical employees adjusting the global and regional HR strategy to the local nuances.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Actively participates in aligning the human resources strategy to the business imperatives in cooperation with local business and functional leaders and ensure a good employee experience for all employees
- Own staffing, retention, engagement, wellbeing, talent development, and C&B targets, along with business leaders
- Handle procedure and supports client organization on performance and talent management and organizational planning
- Ensure that the organization has the right resources, capabilities, and talent to deliver immediate and future strategic objectives
- Support the recruitment process and selection of the right candidates for key positions
- Enable a culture of opportunities by crafting and implementing programs that reward and recognize key employee capabilities, skills, behaviours, experience, and performance
- Define and implement programs that embed a clear and merit-based organization, health, safety, and wellbeing mentality and help minimize people and business risks in line with the regional strategy and in compliance to the local legislation
- Establish and maintains a good relationship with local management and leadership and offers experienced advice in all matters relating to employment relations
- Lead the complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Support organizational transformation and change processes from HR perspective (including redundancies and ARD transfers)
- Contribute to the continuous transformation of the HR processes across the region working with the Europe/Global HR team
- Support growth projects, as part of the deal cycle, representing the HR stream and front-facing customers in such projects
- Relevant experience in HR consulting, digital companies or SSC/BPO with good competency in org design, employee engagement and retention, labour relations/employee grievances in Romania
- University degree or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- Digital literacy, including HR tools and people analytics
- Previous experience in employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement, and redundancy
What we can offer
- Passionate HR Professional with high work ethics
- Continuous learning attitude, willingness to stay modern
- Resilience and continuous adaptation to change, lead and handle changes
- Good expertise on the Poland employment framework
- Analytical, data-driven, with well-articulated thoughts and good influencing skills
- Collaboration skills: proactively approaching immediate and extended team for solving problems or building new solutions. Listens to reflect and drives an open collaborative environment
- Able to work optimally in a multicultural team
- Highly results-oriented and action implementation: setting stretched work standards and timely attain measurable outcomes
- Organized personality with attention to detail, able to work simultaneously on different projects
- CIPD or equivalent HR certification is a plus
- Expertise in HR in another European country can be a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJan 14, 2022, 1:12:23 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time