With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of SME, R2R
In this role, we are looking for an SME with extensive knowledge of accounting and tax concepts, experience in tax returns preparation, understanding of basic legislative laws and should have managed a team with a size of 10-15 people. You will be responsible for end-to-end tax activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of the corresponding standardized processes, master data, and KPIs
- Ambassador for standard approach on processes, information, and systems
- Responsible for supporting and guiding the respective SMEs
- Identify functional ways of working issues, local resolution, and central escalation
- Accountable for corresponding process KPI’s and for identifying gaps to best practices.
- Collaborate with local functional business on continuous improvement of process and its system support, identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Define local and cross-market ideas for improvement
- Partner with the local functional teams for all questions regarding processes and its system support (e.g., as strategic purpose.) ·
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a close relationship with the market functional businesses
- Responsible for functional authorizations (incl. security and compliance aspects)
- Support local business in creation and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans
- Identify change requests and be the first filter between end-users and SSC
- Collaborate with group leadership to facilitate and drive an ongoing dialogue on improving processes from an end-to-end point of view
- Participate as a team member in major business projects when needed
- Participate in communities and centres of excellence where relevant
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate end-user training
- Responsible for the local CR process within their functions
- Participate in local SSC incident management and Change Request management
- Responsible for regression and user acceptance testing within their function
Qualifications we seek in you!
- MBA Finance/ CA (Candidate with BCom degree)
- Relevant work experience
- CA Inter degree & Relevant work experience in accounting and tax
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under different ERP packages – SAP & MSD
- FA Specialist
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.