With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Associate & Senior Associate, Master Data Management!!
In this role, you will be responsible to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to Product Master within the customer, vendor, or product domains This role will be reporting to the manager of MDM. The resource will be working with a cross functional team and will maintain, analyse, execute requests with utmost quality with eye for details with good experience in SAP MDM- customer, vendor, or product master. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Follow defined standard operating processes and procedures for all deliverables (processes)
- Take ownership of performance against all the assigned Master data processes and key categories
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy
- Plan and priorities the workload to ensure that all assignments are delivered accurately to meet specified timelines (planning)
- Ensure timely and accurate update of all master data records. Responsible for delivering all the tasks on-time, every-time. Ensure that the schedule is reviewed as circumstances change. (timeliness)
- Ensure that all the feedbacks and the learning from the home, office, client, field etc. is documented and applied to the master data procedures to improve accuracy (Baseline the learning)
- Be responsible for maintaining the SLA of each period and the delivery performance
- Ensure that all the reports are maintained and cleared on time
- Maintain Product master data in SAP as per business input and SOP
- Basis understanding of SAP MM & SD module commercial structures and Category/Product Hierarchies
- Highlight and take appropriate help from the Lead on SOP deviations or issues
- Raise incident tickets to the relevant helpdesks when there is an issue
- Participate in idea generation and improvement activities
- Comprehend incoming and outgoing data flows for SAP master data
- Comprehend, explain and enforce Unilever master data creation and change processes.
- Good knowledge of governing policies around Product data as per the area of work
- Update /maintain the departmental procedures (SOP’s) tools, and metrics for the master data team
- Ensure all Data Quality KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are met
- Ensure that the company’s master data business rules, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Support special projects as needed
- Identifies areas for data quality and process improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Align data management processes in the business’ value chains and process areas
- Have a continuous improvement mind set and support improvement projects from data perspective
- Any Graduate / Bachelor’s degree
- Great at communication, collaboration (verbal and written)
- Understanding of SAP ERP or relevant experience
- Good customer handling skills
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to define & solve problems, Collect Data, Establish facts
- High Energy Level
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.