With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here, Come be part of our exciting journey!
Are you looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer-Network
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the network operations 24X7 for internal IT. You will be working actively on the operational issues along with internal / external stakeholders to recover the systems failure (proactive/reactive).
- Monitor all infrastructure elements (network, cloud, proxy, server, virtualization, end points, voice, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing etc.), raise tickets in the ticketing tool, diagnose the incidents as per SOP and timely update the tickets
- Ensure tickets raised per shift are handled in right time frame as per the SLA commitment and if escalated, as per the defined escalation matrix
- Effectively handover shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility
- Interface with ISPs/vendors for raising tickets and timely follow up till closure with faster/accurate resolution to maintain system/link availability
- Front-end face for Genpact Infrastructure Team while participating in Incident resolution bridge call
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of all infrastructure issues
- Follow the defined escalation chart and matrix
- Assist project team in commissioning of new customer and change requests
- Adhere to shift timings and shift handover process
- Assist the Duty Managers to implement/follow up for day-to-day operational tasks
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate in engineering/IT
- Fluency in English with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate positive attitude, take initiative towards learning and accepting new challenges
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment in all technology domains
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly with focus towards customer centricity
- Self-motivated and firm believer in team spirit.
- Can face challenging circumstances with confidence and able to deliver better in stressful environment
- Excellent time management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Network protocols and devices (LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
- Basic understanding of Cloud computing, Windows/Linux Server Technology, Storage, Virtualization and Hardware
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.