With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager- Privilege Access Management
In this role you should have skills in Identity and Access Management Technologies, Privileged Account Management, Attestation Process in tools like OKTA, OIM, SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust and understanding of Core & Advance Java, SQL, Cloud Infra, Unix/Linux commands.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now !
- Drive reviews with other key partners ensuring the platform is aligned to business and compliance needs of the organization.
- Needs to maintain relationship and resolve dispute if any between internal partners and drive message across BU leaders.
- Bring Industry standard methodologies to ensure operational stability.
- Drive Service improvement projects across in partnership with internal and partner teams.
- Explore opportunities to optimize and ensure we are in line with business requirements.
- Good Communications Skills.
- Self-Learner to skilled on new technologies.
- Adhere to SLA’s define and Goal Archiver.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Relevant work experience on Identity and Access Management Technologies with focus on driving adoption, improve business delivery across verticals.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Experience in driving adoption of the platform and drive business value by interacting with HR / Finance / IT leadership teams.
- Exposure in Identity & Access Management preferably in OIM, OKTA, SailPoint, Governance platform, PAM.
- Knowledge on integration with standard Target systems like Active Directory, Mail systems, Applications, Unix systems for provisioning
- Understanding of SCIM connectors or scripting.
- Flexible to accommodate time-zones as teams are geographically dispersed
- Knowledge on PAM Platform like Cyber Ark, Beyond Trust will be beneficial
- Knowledge in application platforms like Tomcat, WebLogic, SOA, HTTP Servers, IIS will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Directory Services.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 14, 2021, 8:39:43 AM
Master Skills ListCorporate
Job CategoryFull Time