With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, FP&A!
In the role, you will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis for the cost lines of the company at a consolidated level and interact with various business leaders.
- Financial Analysis – Provide and present meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performances (actual versus budget/forecast/ prior quarters etc.)
- Responsible for monthly forecasting process for the P&L of the company
- Conduct reviews and provide actions for cost and margin optimization
- Review month/quarter close activities for all the businesses
- Support corporate consolidation analysis and reporting including yearly operating plan for the company
- Facilitate Long Range Plan for the company
- Conduct analysis and reporting for the corporate vertical
- Various ad – hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency
Qualifications we seek in you!
- CA/MBA with proven experience in Finance
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Experience in Budgeting profile in a similar industry
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 14, 2021, 3:32:42 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time