With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of FP&A Business Partner
- Analyze monthly financial results for the team assigned
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of global reporting
- Participate in financial planning sessions
- Provide monthly and ad hoc financial analysis for functional/operations leaders
- Assist Controlling team in Monthly/Quarterly Closing
- Fulfill documentation and reporting responsibilities within the given professional area
- Provide necessary data to finance leadership
- Take part in internal projects as per company procedures and manager requests
- Create good relationships within the organization with the internal clients to prevent potential issues
Qualifications we seek in you!
- University graduate
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience in General Accounting, closing, and reporting processes for multinationals / large organizations
- Project management and consultative assignments in previous experiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle clients on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented
- Logical, operations-oriented way of thinking, result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.