With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are results-oriented enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager Consulting Financial Planning & Forecasting
- Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis
- Financial Performance Tracking, Analysis, & Reporting: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
- Driving Profitable Growth: Proactively support leadership with timely financial insights to help them grow revenue and profitability
- Stakeholder management: Strategic Finance Business Partnership by interacting with senior business and finance leaders to support them with key decision making
- Financial Modeling and Scenario building: Support team with ad-hoc scenario building by using necessary financial models
- Audit & Controllership activities: Facilitating audit & ensuring compliance with statutory and internal audit requirements
- MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to leadership team.
- Revenue accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring revenue is booked timely and accurately.
- Potentially support multiple functional leaders (e.g. HR, IT) in managing their budgets
Key Skills –
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Significant exposure of PowerBI dashboards, Salesforce, TM1, IBM Cognos and Oracle R12 is preferred but not mandatory
Qualifications we seek in you!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a multifaceted work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.