With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Business InfoSec Assurance
This role will serve as the primary point of contact and provide information security and privacy related leadership direction to building client trust through discussions, security assessments, client responses and other means for all client and Genpact Business interactions/ transitions for global Genpact businesses.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Key InfoSec & Privacy enabler / partner for the business teams in the region.
- Coordinate, assist, or lead global Information Security requirements and regional privacy requirements and improve the InfoSec maturity journey
- Align regional information security and privacy requirements with that of global organization wide requirements and ensure relevant cybersecurity and privacy laws are factored in
- Represent Genpact InfoSec and privacy during customer assessments/ audits and similar activities and address audit requirements as applicable (includes coordinating with all applicable teams and stakeholders)
- Develop and implement periodic security assessment framework as per clients’ contractual requirements and Genpact’s InfoSec policies. Present such assessments to Genpact leadership and Client teams – as required
- Support organization wide certification efforts, such as ISO 27001, PCI etc.
- Look for continual improvement in the client account and region by incorporating global leading practices and strive to standardize as per organizational directives
- Research and share perspectives on applicable regulations and changes relevant to the business or industry environment in the region
- Help create and spread security culture amongst all functions as per People Culture plan or as might be relevant for the client/ business function/ region
- Review Master Service agreements, Statement of Work, and other contractual documents – as required, to ensure contractual documents (and inherent risks) are flagged for risk treatment as appropriate. Further, review IT architecture/Solutions proposed or implemented for business accounts and identify inherent risks in the proposed IT solutions with recommendations on appropriate safeguards.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- Relevant years of information security experience, with a very strong risk management and technical background. Significant solution and security architecture experience is an added advantage.
- Security certifications like CISSP, CCSP, CISA / CISM, CRISC etc., or equivalent are an added advantage
- Should have familiarity with security standards and experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, SSAE16, NIST/FedRAMP, GDPR etc.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, risk, confidentiality, integrity, availability, cryptography, network/application security, web security, etc.)
o presenting risks to senior business leadership/ key stakeholders,
o identifying potential risks within organizational context, and working with relevant stakeholders to remediate risks/ deploying controls
- Strong Project Management skills – planning, execution, monitoring progress
- Sound knowledge of Risk management with experience in:
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to network with senior stakeholders and other support functions across a global organization
- Ability to interact and work with client stakeholders to highlight and remediate risks/ share leading practices and protect organizational interests
- Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills with an ability to respond to immediate and urgent requests while juggling conflicting priorities. Should be able to work in high pressure environment as and when required
- Must be Self-driven and experienced at handling cultural diversity
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 14, 2021, 8:51:21 AM
Master Skills ListDomain
Job CategoryFull Time