With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Master Data Management
We are looking for professionals to work on Master Data Management and Execute MDM requests from different data domains, Adhoc request and daily activities.
- Rich core experience on Customer data attributes ensuring data alignment and accuracy within Informatica, SAP (R3 & S4), and Mainframe
- Experience in ERP (SAP / S4 HANA) environment will be an advantage
- Should have complete clarity and understanding of process
- Expert communication skills, team player and sound knowledge in excel
- Drive continuous improvement (Lean, Six Sigma projects) within team in collaboration with team, support RPA implementation
- Good knowledge and experience in Customer Hierarchy mapping along with Strategy Master Data Solutions
- Initiate the create and update request for customer master data records in the Salesforce UI (CustIM)
- Mentor the team members in initiating requests for create and update basis demand and requirement
- Own the accuracy and completion of the customer data attributes from creation to retirement
- Customer Master Data Steward will be the one point of contact for Sales, Finance, Account Receivables, Customer Operations, and other key stakeholders for customer master data attributes
- Should have abilities to perform quality audits on timely basis to validate and ensure the process in executed with error free and high quality data standards
- Initiate and/or collaborate with master data resources to implement process improvements.
- Adhere to internal controls
- Raise request as per requirement (create, update, delete master data)
- Determine all tasks to be completed and maintain key report outs to internal as well client-side stake holders
- Conduct process related reviews and approvals
- Attention to details, ability to meet internal deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and schedule / allocate workload
- Ability to comply with internal controls and policies
- Serves as the single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for customer data attributes.
- Supports Customer UAT and Regression testing as needed
- Maintain data accuracy scorecards and respond / resolve customer scorecard issue
- Proactively engaged during customer lifecycle to maintain updates to customer attributes as changes are made (e.g. confirming linkage and W9).
- Proactive data analysis and identify need to data cleansing and enrichment.
- Perform Process Controls & documentation, Quality Check. etc.
- Understanding of the process and nuances of different entities, understanding of entity specific norms etc.
- Establish and facilitate cross-functional Data Governance client vision & expectations
- Should have abilities to perform quality audits on timely basis to validate and ensure the process in executed with error free and high-quality data standards.
- Handle day to day normal communications (over emails) / explaining issues over email and during calls
- Work cohesively with remote teams (internal & external teams Ex: IT, AP, O2C, R2R, S2P etc)
- Addressing ad-hoc queries, liaising with entities, banner controllers, participate in governance meetings with customers, internal stakeholders & support teams.
- Ensure high quality and timing of services performed by Master Data Management team
- Graduate (any discipline)
- Significant experience for Customer Domain is a MUST
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Convincing and persuading skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in Customer Data Management and SAP MM
- Preferred basic SAP (R3 & S4), Salesforce, and Informatica Knowledge
- Business & Functional analysis to quickly comprehend legacy SAP ECC/Mainframe data elements
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.