With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Excel Model Developer
We are looking for a Specialist who would be responsible for managing all the Excel - VBA-based requests from the client and support the team in completing the overall project goal.
- Expert in designing excel-based solutions have the zeal to automate and bring efficiencies and develop advanced analytics capabilities to progress offerings
- Continuous VBA development and support.
- Understanding of Pharma data and business
- Experienced in forecasting models development using advanced excel & VBA
- Analyze and write VBA codes along with carrying out testing.
- Build various technical documentation like test cases and improvement designs.
- Carry out proficient programming using MS excel macros and excel functions.
- Generalizing the codes and modules regularly.
- Understand the existing VBA-based tools and codes to provide effective production support.
- Gain a clear understanding of the improvement requirements from the stakeholders and work towards it.
- Education: BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant experience in VBA development
- Proficient with MS Excel Functions and Macros
- Pharma/healthcare domain
- Have experience in forecasting models for Pharma
- Good Communication Skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and logical skills
- Self-driven and Sense of Ownership
- Result-oriented approach
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.