With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of BA- Information Security!
In this role, you will be working as a sole resource ensuring client service delivery is in accordance with quality guidelines and timelines as agreed with the client
- Manage collection, preparation, review & analysis of documentation & evidence for monthly, quarterly, and yearly IT processes (manage change, access & operation)
- Gather requirements, build specifications, build & execute test scripts and facilitate UAT (as possible) for IT projects & initiatives
- Assist in IT project office development to evaluate, prioritize, track IT projects and provide enterprise reporting to stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for IT compliance process simplification & automation
- Handle/perform ad hoc tasks as assigned or needed
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) along CISA/ other relevant certification
- Understanding of technical/functional/domain
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles discharging similar responsibilities
- Excellent PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should be open for travelling on need basis.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJul 16, 2021, 8:19:41 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time