Shift Timings - 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Provide daily International and transportation support to the international business. Collaborate with Compliance, International Logistics and Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, and other functions to ensure seamless flow of goods.
Job responsibilities -
The Transportation Analyst is responsible for day-to-day management of our freight payable, brokerage, contracting and freight pay activities. The role supports Air and Ocean freight moves managed by the International Transportation COE.
of Time Freight & Vendor Payments
- Day to Day import/export, air/ocean, drayage freight payment activities
- Day to Day execution of text file billing for import brokerage
- Day to Day execution of ACE duty reconciliation and payments for U.S. Custom duty
- Responsible for monthly freight pay dashboard, managing to year target levels.
- Meet all the SLA & process requirements.
- Meet all Business requirements.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly task needs to be executed as per set timelines with set quality requirements
- Transportation - SUPPORT DOCS FOR INTL EXPORT AND FREIGHT PAYMENT-AUDIT - All Documents (sharepoint.com)
of Time Transportation:
- Provide service/pricing support for internal customers via spot quote management (Export Customer Service, Sourcing, USRO, ITQ, all GMI Segments)
- Provide system update/maintenance (SAP/TM) support for International Transportation COE
- Publish and leverage monthly dashboard data to enhance service offering to customers
- Shift Timings 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM IST.
- Needs to be available as per business requirement
See Transportation Management System OPLs on
Pages - International Transportation (sharepoint.com)
Desired Profile -
Minimum Degree Requirements:
Preferred Degree Requirements:
Preferred Major Area of Study:
Business, Operations Management, Logistics, IS or Supply Chain Management, Freight & Transportation
Required Professional Certifications:Preferred Professional Certifications:
Minimum years of related experience required:
Preferred years of related experience:
5 to 6 years
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
- Proficient in MS Software (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Exposure to SAP fundamentals and transactions
- Proficiency with SAP and Transportation Systems preferred (TMS, Sharepoint, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge of or experience with Ocean and Air transportation or Freight Forwarding a plus.
- Experience working globally with variety of stakeholders with different needs and agendas
- Technical aptitude, specifically the ability to translate business need into technical application
- Strong Leadership & Influencing skills
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage across organizational boundaries
- Ability to influence external & internal partners to enable business results
Competencies/Behaviors required for job
- Comfortable working as a team or autonomously
- Shifts priorities quickly when necessary
- Analyzes successes and failures to learn and continuously improve
- Exhibits strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
- Detail-orientated, a quick learner and self-motivated
- Strong inter-personal skills, including excellent oral and written communication and project management skills
- Ability to understand impact to upstream and downstream processes
- Comfortable working with cross-functional & global teams