About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will work in an energizing, fast-paced environment focused on delivering exceptional service to our customers through multiple interactive channels of communication. You will be Customer Curious as your support and improve the customer experience and satisfaction. You are an agile solution seeker and are comfortable multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying solutions while empowered to do the right thing.
What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Provide excellent customer service by recognizing and responding appropriately to customer's requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Do the right thing mentality with focus on providing first contact resolution, utilizing a variety of resources
- Deliver results through exceptional decision quality and Problem-solving skills, with an extraordinary focus on resolution for a positive customer experience
- Act in the capacity of "Brand Expert" on policies, procedures, and promotions to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
- Exchange and verify job related information to provide support
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Minimum 6-months of customer service or call center experience.
- High level of confidence using technology with an ability to quickly navigate multiple screens or web browsers at a time.
- Demonstrate ownership to problem-solve independently.
- Open to feedback and can take action as needed.
- Experience navigating through competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including customer de-escalation.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet
- Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
- Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
- Safe & Clean Environment
- Incentive Based Pay
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunity to convert to Full Time
- Weekly Pay
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us