Looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in US territory. You will represent the organization, have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities-
• Responsible for bringing new logos
• Responsible for designing & institutionalizing sales process
• Researching, planning, and implementing new GTM initiatives
• Closing leads and managing them through the sales cycle
• Understanding client needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
• Think strategically to see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and expand the business
• Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients & maintaining their tasks on track
• Handle creating, processing, managing & documenting multiple RFPs, RFQs & POCs for Clients
• Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
• Identifying and attending relevant conferences and industry events.
• Master’s degree in Marketing related fields
• 5-6 years of proven experience in IT / Analytics / Consulting companies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional time management & organizational skills
• Complete knowledge of Bid Management / Pre-sales process with proven ability to deliver large scale, high-quality proposals in the US territory
• Good expertise in creating Power point decks with appropriate visual elements
• Thorough understanding of Market Analytics, Intelligence & specific industry knowledge
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.