Job Description :
As a Unity Game Developer, you will be responsible to make awesome multi-platform (IOS, Android, Windows phone) games. You will be responsible for directing junior developers, in addition to architecting new games and developing best practices for the team. A passionate and dedicated person who is proactive in team discussions, scrum and game feedback cycle to help improve the game.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Excellent knowledge of Unity with at least 3+years of experience.
- Knowledge of Facebook API is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ability to work on fixed deadlines.
- Should have knowledge of AWS services and API Gateways
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
- Exp in Team Handling of Unity
- Perform memory and performance optimization of Unity2d, 3d to meet the requirements for target platforms of the game.
- Provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to correctly and efficiently utilize the 2D, 3D technology.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Excellent knowledge of Unity with at least 4+years of experience.
- Has implemented saved game data, like player progress, in a structured and extensible format like JSON or XML
- Has launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, and Web.
- Experience with Asset Bundles
- Experience with AI Programming / Machine learning