We are looking for a Node.js Developer (Backend Developer) to join our backend team. He/She will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/her primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front- end. He/She will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by his/her co- workers into the application. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune
- Good Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, Strong Loop, etc depending on He/Sher technology stack).
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds (Call-back, promises, async await).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performance applications/games.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc).
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good to have experience developing servers for online multiplayer games.
- Should have experience in Aws, MongoDB, Redis, Data Structure, Algorithms, Pub Sub.
- Proficiency in Linux environment.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Job Type : Full-time
Required education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering.