Galytix is an AI based software firm that specialises in smart data analytics for insurers and credit providers. Our Index and Quont platforms use machine learning technology to ingest and visualise unstructured and structured data in an end to end solution - putting comprehensive, granular, up to date information into the hands of the people that need it most, enabling faster and better decisions.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Solution Architects and the Data Engineering community to ensure the best data solutions are delivered.
- Triage new requirements provide impact assessments and appropriate estimates for amending data models in line with solution designs and requirements.
- Develop and enhance local and physical data models in line with new requirements.
- Enhance data models and be their custodian, driving compliance as appropriate.
- Define and own modeling within a delivery team from a physical perspective on a day to day basis.
- Creation of solutions that meet business needs and move towards end-state architecture.
- Ensure data models are documented, communicated, updated, and centrally managed in an appropriate manner.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Data Modeler or Solution Designer roles.
- Prior experience on data engineering/ETL intensive projects.
- Domain knowledge and prior experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Proven capability of deploying analytical concepts into business as usual practice.