Incubation and RPT Centre Manager
MED-TECH RPT Center Manager is required to connect with the entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists, academicians, engineers, physicians, and organizations working on developing medical devices and other new products to support them convert their Proof of Concept (POC) stage work into a working prototype using the facilities provided at the Rapid Prototyping Centre.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute strategy for outreach, identifying, attracting and onboarding entrepreneurs, and start-ups desirous of medical devices and new product development
· Network with Incubators, Accelerators and investors in India to identify potential innovators/entrepreneurs
· Designing & managing outreach programs through digital and other media platforms
· Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs
· Good understanding of the local, regional and national entrepreneurship ecosystem.
· Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, viability and potential impact assessment
· Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
· Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage
· Management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies product development
· Guide & support start-ups for resource identification
· Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts
· Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in making appropriate choices about product development, vendor identification etc.
· Support entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and make connections
o Engineering degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience with preferably MBA degree
o At least 2 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy
o Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
o Ability to use digital media platforms for effective communication with prospects, stakeholders and influencers
Pleasevisit https://www.mit.asia/medtech/page for further details.
Expected Start Date: 1/1/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: