- Managing Regulatory & Servicing Related System / Process enhancements
- Ensure on-time development of all projects pertaining to Core and non-core applications
- Identifying opportunities in these systems and ensure smooth functioning.
- Conduct requirement gathering, GAP analysis , Process study and Process re-engineering
- Process Re-engineering activities which involves
- Process analysis to identify NVAs
- Cause-effect analysis to identify problems within a process
- Oversee documentation and validation of functional specifications defined on the basis of business needs
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Prepare business requirement document for system change post system feasibility analysis, system architecture, etc.
- Liaise with IT project manager , developer for getting the required changes developed
- Handhold the testing team during various phases of testing and represent end-users in the UAT phase
- Devise change strategies and implement change.
1. Certified Six sigma black belt
2. Should have experience of leading / mentoring > = 10 six sigma project.
3. Preference to candidate having insurance background
4. Demonstrate deep knowledge and experience around the Insurance Domain
5. Analytical Problem Solving capabilities
6. Proficient with six sigma tools , principles such as DMAIC , PDCA , SIPOC , RACI etc