About The Role
The DevOps team at Gainsight owns release engineering, configuration management, build and deploy automation, infrastructure provisioning, tool administration, developer productivity, process/workflow automation, application environment maintenance and internal tool development for efficient handling of aforementioned activities. You will be actively involved in all aspects of the team activities.
What You ll Do Here
- Own and proactively improve our core frameworks / tools / development / deployment processes.
- Architect, Design & Implementation of tools, frameworks
- Technical mentorship to team members, collaboration with internal teams
- Work on integrations with existing tools that help in developer productivity improvement, automated code integration, build, test, release, and deployment process.
What We're Looking For
- 7-10 years of experience in internal tool development, infrastructure provisioning automation, application deployments, environment maintenance and release engineering
- Hands-on experience with AWS / Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or similar cloud platforms.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL, Mongo.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with usage of Bug tracking and revision control systems (e.g., Jira, GIT)
- Familiarity with build tools (e.g., Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g., Jenkins/Hudson).
- Familiarity with build artifacts repository (e.g., Nexus, Artifactory etc) and code quality (e.g., Sonarqube) tools
- Experience with Java Software Development Life Cycle
- Passionate about staying current on trends and best practices in devops
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize and manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
Good to have
- Exposure to any Python framework (e.g., Django, Flask, or Pyramid) and Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Administrative experience of bug tracking/wiki tools (specifically Jira/Confluence) , Gerrit code review tool
- Exposure to Force.com applications and its deployments
- Exposure to mobile application build/packaging/deployment aspects