JD for Recruitment Consultants-Freelancers
1. Resourcing - through Head Hunting, networking, usage of various job portals, existing database, social networking sites
2. Sourcing profiles from Database / Various Web Portals / LinkedIn
3. Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
4. Scheduling the candidates for interviews.
5. Following up with the candidate, starting from the first round of interview to till his/her joining & maintaining good rapport with them.
6. Making the candidates understand the standards/culture of the organization and convincing the candidates to join.
7. Maintaining MIS reports like daily call sheet, interviews arranged, offer details, etc.
8. Follow up with the HR of the companies about the status of the candidates and for payments.
Engineers or Graduates or MBA (HR) with 3 to 15 years experience, smart, confident, positive, energetic, systematic, with an eye for details, with good communication skills, and with a pleasant outlook and personality.
NON IT Recruitment Experience is a must
Must join immediately if selected
Freelance – Anywhere from India/Abroad
Work from home
Commission Based only
Will be in line with the Recruitment Industry!
If interested please share your CV to [email protected]
or contact 7411046368