iOS Developer responsibilities include:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C,
- UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.