Job Description :
We are looking to hire smart and self-driven folks for various sales functions in our GTM org. The sales roles are spread across different segments and markets.
- Outbound sales roles are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Freshworks. They are responsible for identifying opportunities and generating the sales pipeline.
- Inbound sales roles are responsible for engaging with prospects and driving sales in various regions and segments. They understand the needs and requirements of our prospects and collaborate with internal teams to help ensure a smooth sales process.
- Account management roles will require you to expand the relationships with our existing customer base and offer strategic insights to meet their business goals.
- Channel and partner sales roles will involve managing third party resellers and partners - managing indirect sales via these partners.
- Presales / sales engineering roles support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals. This will involve requirement gathering, scope definition, wireframing, creating POCs and filling out RFP and RFI responses.
- 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing quota-carrying sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. Please note that you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum of two years.