Work With Us :
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are looking for a motivated developer to join our agile team of developers as a Lead to mentor and as an individual contributor to drive best practices in the product.
- You will be responsible for the design, architecture, and delivery of a feature/product with the highest quality. Providing the product with visible benefit to end-users in an iterative fast-paced environment by creating solutions suitable for the job in real-time.
Title : Lead SDE (Backend)
Location : Gurugram
Experience : 4-7 Yrs.
Education : Bachelor's / Master's in Software Engineering
- In this lead role, you will be designing and developing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Ensure the quality of design of systems by serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build highly available, high performance, scalable software and you will work on distributed systems for massive-scale systems
- Responsible for code quality of the product being developed along with unit and integration testing.
- Mentor junior developers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Communicate with technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
Sounds Like You?
- 4+ years of software development experience with Enterprise Java (JDK 8 and above), Spring (Boot, MVC, AOP, DI), ORM Frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (LLD, HLD, Solid principles and design patterns and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong experience in technically leading junior developers with a focus on the goal.
- Strong experience in data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Solid understanding of multithreading, microservices, MVC and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex and reusable APIs.
- Strong experience working with Databases like SQL & NoSQL.
- Experience working with microservices-based architecture.
- Experience in high traffic, highly scalable distributed system designs, complex web applications, and code reviews.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and the domain.
- Good to have knowledge of messaging systems like SNS/ SQS /Kafka etc.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?