Job Description :
Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
- Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
- At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
- Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented Senior Product Designer(and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
- Our FinTech products are an extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a start-up-like environment.
Title: Senior Product Designer
Education: BA/BS degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Information Architecture, visual design, computer science or equivalent, or additional industry experience is preferred.
- You will Drive the product design process from discovery to implementation for internal and external content curators.
- Collaborate with director of product, principal designer, product managers, developer, content strategist, and other experienced designers to execute design concepts that deliver on business goals and are technically feasible to implement.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, stakeholders and collaborate with the design team.
- Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solutions ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and craft excellence.
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders.
- Shape and communicate a compelling long-term design strategy for a division.
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from idea stage through to launch and validation.
Sounds Like You?
- 3 - 6 years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in B2B, consumer brand or startup platforms.
- 2+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for Digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred.
- Can think at all layers, from product design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Must have previous exposure to the Agile environment.
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment that delight users.
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends.
- Great ownership and collaborative mindset to ship products.
- Data-driven designer with great A/B Testing and research knowledge
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Principal, Adobe design tools, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?