Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are looking for a is thoughtful, extremely talented Product Designer (and design thinkers) o join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Our FinTech products are an extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a start-up-like environment.
Title: Product Designer
Experience: 2-5 Yrs.
Education: BA/BS degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Information Architecture, visual design, computer science or equivalent, or additional industry experience is preferred.
- You will Drive the whole design process for Freecharge products or other enterprise tools from understanding business objectives, to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels.
- Approach ambiguous problems systematically, breaking their complexities down into manageable design initiatives.
- Take ownership to manage multiple stakeholder groups by synthesising different needs into cohesive design solutions
- Collaborate with director of product, principal designer, product managers, developer, content strategist, and other experienced designers to execute design concepts that deliver on business goals, and are technically feasible to implement.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, stakeholders and collaborate with the design team.
Sounds Like You?
- Knowledge of brand and design language system (HIG, Google Material Design, UI Component, Typography, Layout, Color etc)
- Minimum 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/UI designer for web & mobile platform; in-house and design agency experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe , Protopie, Framer etc)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?