Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation
revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building, owning, and operating massively scalable systems with strong architectural design skills and who like improving things and can design complete solutions to solve challenging problems.
You will be responsible for leading engineering efforts in the design, development, testing, and deployment of highly scalable products and to create extendable design and easy to maintain technical foundation with a long-term vision in mind. Your role is crucial in mentoring the team and maintaining visible benefit to end-users in an iterative fast-paced environment by creating solutions suitable for the job in a real-time, highly data-driven organization.
Title: Principal Engineer (Backend)
Experience: 7-10 Yrs.
Education: Bachelor's / Master's in Software Engineering
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems by serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional teams.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions and have zeal & drive to take end to end ownership.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise-ready cost-effective back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel while re-architecting the existing problems
- Lead design and development of products working closely with the business team.
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers and review codes.
- Should have experience of working with Product Management to create product roadmaps functional specifications, design specification of features based on customer/product requirements
- De-risk customer requirements by creating a suitable solution and communicating the same to other engineers in the squad/team
- Research, experiment, and recommend new technologies that can help increase productivity/reduce technical risk or debt.
Sounds Like You?
- 7+ years of software development experience with Enterprise Java (JDK 8 and above), Spring (Boot, MVC, AOP, DI), ORM Frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience contributing to the architecture, and design (LLD, HLD, OO design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong experience in data structures & algorithms, and their space & time complexities.
- Strong working experience in an agile environment.
- Strong experience in technically leading the team of developers.
- Experience in high traffic, highly scalable, distributed system designs and code reviews.
- Experience working with microservices-based architecture.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases like SQL & NoSQL
- Hands-on experience working with caches like Ehcache, Redis, etc.
- Solid understanding of multithreading, MVC, and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex and reusable APIs and understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Good knowledge of search technologies like elastic search, solr, etc.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?