Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are seeking a highly passionate Lead Creative Designer. You will be a part of the Freecharge design team helping with sharing the brands visual language & maintain the brand consistency. We want you to consistently bring a new vision, perspective and ideas to the table.
The Design team is a diverse group of product designers and researchers that help to build Freecharge's products. Being a product-driven company, we constantly partner with product managers and engineers to understand customer problems and design workflows, interactions, and visual interfaces. There is always an opportunity for growth here.
Title: Lead Creative Designer
Experience: 3-6 Yrs.
Education: BA/BS degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Information Architecture, visual design, computer science or equivalent, or additional industry experience is preferred.
- You will maintain and evolve the look and feel of Freecharge's Design Systems, its design language, UI components, illustrations, and design patterns, from ideas to execution.
- Work closely with the Product & Creative Vision team to build a consistent brand and product experience across Freecharge.
- Your responsibilities include designing the Brand guideline, creative guideline, illustration, deal banners, Social Media, brand communications and other marketing collaterals.
- Work closely with product designers to ensure a high level of quality delivery across all platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Document design guidelines and actively evangelise Design Systems to the wider product team.
Sounds Like You?
- A portfolio of work relating to branding, design Systems (i.e. How you designed and maintained illustration, creative banners, and digital marketing agency)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of design fundamentals. (I.e. Gestalt, Color, Typography, Illustration, Grids, Banners, etc)
- 2 - 5 years of digital creative design experiences
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to quickly translate both qualitative and quantitative data-driven insights into design.
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups and various stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Mobile App illustration and social media along with strong experience of conceptualising and implementation the same using various tools and technologies.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career