Fractal Analytics is a multinational artificial intelligence company that provides services in consumer packaged goods, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail and technology, and the financial sector. Headquartered in New York, it has a presence in the,United Kingdom, United States and India along with fifteen other locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of solution space, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate business strategy into product strategy and build this further into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Bring in-depth knowledge of analysis, thought process and work flows in order to define how elements of the system should work.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Run product plans through agile/scrum and other best practices
- Coordinate communication and deliverables across multiple functions and make sure they come together to execute against sprint plan.
- Use the product as an end customer to determine shortcomings, gaps and opportunities. Perform testing on various parts of the system as part of the release cycle.
- Interact with users and potential customers to understand their problems, frustration with current ways of working and translating the same into the product roadmap.
- Work on multiple projects and wear multiple hats as the situation demands.
- 5+ years relevant experience in building high-impact solutions/products involving data/AI/analytics at scale.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex ideas and thoughts to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working with products/knowledge of Product Management/Agile/Scrum practices will be a plus.
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment.
- Good product intuition along with strong problem solving skills.
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities and strong understanding of A.I and DataScience systems.
- B.E/B.Tech degree from a premier school.