OB TITLE: Community Associate
LOCATION: Hyderabad - Hybrid (2 times a Week)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a master multi-tasker, a perceptive & creative person with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude with experience in social media, PR, and promotional events. An ideal candidate must be good at communicating verbally and in writing and developing engaging content. A people person with superior customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations is required.
Ultimately, you should be able to represent our brand and manage all community communications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Develop and prepare activity calendars designed to provide information regarding current and future activities and special events
- Organizing various community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Attend external webinars and conferences to spread the word about Fountane.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries promptly
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Creating content such as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Monitoring and optimizing community engagement levels
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 0-1 year of experience. (prior social media experience is a bonus)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Proficiency in design software, such as Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Collaboration - Ability to work in teams across the world
- Adaptability - situations are unexpected, need to be quick to adapt
- Open mindedness - Expect to see things outside the ordinary
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance to spouse, kids and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your own deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field.Good communication skills are must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is one part a Digital Product Studio
that specializes in building superior product experiences and one part Ventures Lab
incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi-million valuation companies
in the US, and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations, including Target, US Ventures, and Imprint Engine.
We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that is radically open-minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another and pushing our boundaries to the furthest its ever been.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us