Roles and Responsibilities
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Trader RM to act as premier point of contact for trading, asset allocation and management of risk in various offerings by Co. for the allocated clients.
Increase client share of wallet through trade execution of solicited recommendations and unsolicited client trades, sale of managed products and cross selling thus ensuring achievement of own and Branch Targets
- Execution of client trades with negligible errors and provide trade confirmations while ensuring complete compliance with regulatory and organisations compliance norms
- Achievement of daily targets on recommendations on various offerings and updating the same to the Trader champion.
- Achievement of assigned Cluster‘s Revenue Targets , Managed Brokerage and Cross Selling Targets.
- Disemmination of product recommendations messages to allocated client using compliant messaging systems
- Effective handling of client queries thus ensuring efficient client enagagement.
- Application of technicals analysis to queries relating tothemarket and stock movementsthus enabling conversion of opportunities into Trades
- Dissemminating Fundamental research recommendations to meet investing requirements of allocated clients
- Responsibilty of Margin collections for trade both online and through cheques/RTGS.
- Efficient management of allocated book and achievement of the targetted revenues from this allocated book with a constant endeavour to grow the book over the time
- Constant efforts on direct databases for activation / reactivation / retention of clients.
- Client retention by reviewing needs of clients, proposing solutions and working out win-win deals whenever required.
- New Client Acquisition of trading accounts and ensure achievement of targetted revenues from the newly acquired clientele.
- To ensure the desired NPS score is achieved
- By communicating one trading recommendation every day to allocated clients
- By taking additional responsibilies in the event of absentism of fellow colleagues
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA (Finance),MMS, BBA/BBM, BCOM
- Passed NISM-Series: Capital market and Dervative Market modules, Commodity market certifications
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Equity markets
- Preferred Certified Technical Analyst
Essential Functional Skills/ Competencies
- Strong understanding of the equity business.
- Prior experience of handling trader Clients in cash , FNO , Commodity and Currency segments
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS, Structured products etc