- Come help us build Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager, that envisages to revolutionize enclave based computing on Cloud. See more here https://fortanix.com/products/confidential-computi...
- As part of this job, familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed data management, web scale systems and proven ability in having built clustered, high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed application or systems software is key. Along with experience in following areas.
- Strong experience in building and managing enterprise cloud applications.
- Experience in one of following programming languages Python/GoLang/Rust/C/C++
- Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux Working experience working with storage, virtualization and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack and other Cloud technologies.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Engineering: 8+ Years of experience, 2+ Years of management experience .
- Solid understanding of Cloud scale technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Must be a team player.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and grow existing engineering team
- Refine and grow existing processes or develop new ones to enable smooth functioning of engineering team
- Drive development of timely and high quality software releases
- Health Insurance
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody