The Role :
Fossilz is on mission to deliver oil & gas to its consumers at afforfable pricing.
We are looking for an organized key account specialist to be responsible for managing queries, analyzing data and maintaining client accounts. The responsibilities of a key account specialist include performing administrative duties, processing and resolving complaints, and preparing reports. To be successful as a key account specialist, you should have strong customer service skills, as well as strong organizational and analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch key account specialist should have good numerical skills, pay attention to detail, and possess problem-solving skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients- complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients- needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account specialist.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Good organizational skills.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- General mathematic skills.