A Bit About Us :
- Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru. The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits. Appknox has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly. We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally. We are a 40+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and helping some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited and let's speak further. The Opportunity :
- The Sales team @ Appknox is one of the most active and agile teams in the organization. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is a right mix of dynamic, aggressive, and experienced professionals added with a go-getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high-value deals including Fortune 500 / 100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights on both professional and personal grounds. What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like :
- 8+ years of experience in End to End Enterprise sales in a SaaS company/IT company.
- 4-6 yrs of End to End Enterprise sales experience in working for Global markets.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership, and execution-oriented enough to build a robust pipeline.
- Relevant experience in a cyber security company and building a strong sales pipeline are good to have. Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing, or related field from a top-tier school.
- Advanced skill-set for gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, and submitting commercial proposals.
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, HubSpot CRM, and other sales & marketing-focused automation tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Open to working in shift timings, if required. Key Responsibilities:
- The role is for Global Markets.
- Drive end-to-end sales cycles including lead generation, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation, and account receivables.
- Develop a consulting and a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with the business development, marketing, delivery, and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyze the latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors' activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go the extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization with a get-things-done attitude Found this job inappropriate? Report to us