Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations & use analytics to test client enjoyment
- Plan the layout of the website and creating responsive website designs
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
Desired Candidate Key points:
- Prior experience in web design industry (preferred, but not required)
- Proficiency with AngularJS would be an asset
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment with an experience of working under tight deadlines
- Passion to build a start-up with an experience of handling multiple projects at the same time
- Must produce high quality of work with great attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor in Computer Science OR Engineering OR B.Tech with 1-3 years of front-end development experience.
· Experience of working in an IT Software firm is highly preferred however from different industries are also can be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Are you comfortable travelling to Sector 49, Gurgaon?
- Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us