We are looking for a strong Atlassian/Jira administrator & developer to support our cloud application suite. This position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite. You will be responsible for front-end configurations, implementing customisation, evaluating, implementing, managing and developing plug-ins, integrations, and for being a go-to source for all Jira related questions and tasks. You will be a key partner and SME working with all business units across the organization to align Jira to our SDLC and best practices. You will be responsible to learn and work on new tools and technologies. You are naturally curious and like to solve problems.
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimise/improve JIRA Software, Confluence, BitBucket, Jira Service Management & OpsGenie build and configure.
- Provide application support for all Atlassian products to the entire organization.
- Understanding of JIRA APIs and webhooks
- Support JIRA, Confluence & Bitbucket users
- Great understanding of JSM + Opsgenie integration and the automations
- Work with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins
- Should have knowledge on Addon-development
- Should have work experience on Atlassian Cloud environments
- Should have experience on maintaining the licenses for various products
- Utilises design skills to define JIRA workflows and the related screen schemes for complex and high impact projects
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders including Product teams, IT/Security, and Engineering to develop solutions that solve business problems
- Implement custom xml based JIRA gadgets
- Support and configure JIRA plugins as required
- Generate documentation on workflows and processes implemented in JIRA to support runbooks
- Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as required
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- 3-5 years experience designing and building technology solutions on Atlassian Products.
- Proven experience managing the Atlassian ecosystem, including Jira, Jira Service Management, Opsgenie, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Hands on experience developing workflows, automations, third-party integrations for the Atlassian platform.
- Should have great knowledge on creating dashboards and reports
- Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects and delivering fully functioning solutions within an allocated time.
- Must have experience in Migration in Jira cloud environment and bitbucket cloud environment
- Should have great knowledge on suggesting addons as per the requirements
- Should have an experience in license management
- Must have experience in Java Script and good understanding of web technologies.
- A strong desire and ability to document processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working individually as well as in a team on a regular basis.
- Willingness to learn new skills and tools.
- Atlassian certification ACP-120 / ACP-620 / equivalent
- Experience in (anyone) Python / Node.js / React.js / Forge
- Good tohave experience in Addon development.
- Understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us