Regional Head - Business Development
Regional Head - Business Development (Viztown)
- The Role needs a highly entrepreneurial individual who can help sharpen and scale an unprecedented business model in technology.
- Enabled real estate through astute business development skills. This leadership role needs the candidate to handle a large team of
- Business Development individuals spread across India and engaging with real estate stake-holders in order to achieve top line objective.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead a team of multi-layered business development individuals pan-India to drive business-development
2. Identify new markets, drive expansion to new geographies
3. Lead high ticket size/key transactions with builders, real estate agents and corporate clients from the front
4. Develop new business acceleration strategies at Pan India level, examine risk, and roll out executions plans
5. Manage MIS and P&L of the Business Development unit
6. Drive compliance of business processes and policies.
Required Skills and Mindset :
- Very strong interpersonal skills (pitching and negotiation) - written and oral
- Very strong command over mathematical calculations and Microsoft excel and equivalent
- Prior experience of building business models from scratch and scaling sustainably
- Relevant experience in commercial real estate market would be preferred
- Prior proof of big ticket selling in a B2B domain is desirable
- Willing to travel intra-city and inter-city for closure of deal, if required
- An engineering or MBA degree from a renowned institution within India or Abroad