- Minimum 3 to 5 Years’ experience in Operating a variety of client systems and performing of Insurance tasks and activities such as Policy Checking, COIs, Endorsements, Loss runs, Quotes.
- Interacts with co-workers and supervisors to audit and troubleshoot to meet client needs in a timely manner. Takes initiative to find solutions and works effectively as a member of the team.
- Composes clear, polite, and well-organized emails to communicate with clients. Anticipates client needs proactively and takes initiative.
- Coaches’ less-experienced staff in learning procedures and insurance knowledge.
- Analyzes the root cause of processing problems and keeps team and supervisor, and client informed of issues and solutions.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of Experience in handling a team.
- Having Experience in handling Calls and interacting customers on a regular basis to understand and review the processes and provide timely feedback to the team.
- Report to the supervisor in a timely manner if any processing problems/issues are found and take the initiative to find solutions.
- Having the knowledge of working with the team make sure that all critical and major processes are addressed within SLA response time.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- MS Excel knowledge would be a great advantage.
- Assisting client on technically to correct/update data in client based application ex like. EPIC. Sagitta, TAM & AMS360 Etc.