Job title - Embedded Software Developer
Job Type – Full time
Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
Job location –Bangalore
Looking for engineering graduate willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment who is willing
to do embedded programming for wireless sensor products, experiment with different technologies
and creating POC.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should have hands-on experience with Microcontroller boards like Arduino/ESP8266/32/STM32/MSP430
• Understanding of various interfaces/communication protocols (e.g., UART, USB, SPI, and I2C)
• Good understanding of data structures, pointers, link lists in C and OOP’s concepts.
• Basic understanding of RTOS concepts (Tasks, events, semaphores, mutex etc.)
• Should know Programming in: C, C++, python.
• Understanding of 8051, ARM, AVR Architecture.
• Should have basic understanding about Linux.
• Should have knowledge about wireless communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc.
• Should have Knowledge about communication protocols such as -HTTP, MQTT etc.
• Should be willing to learn new technologies/languages
Roles and responsibilities
• Embedded software development and testing
• Working on IoT/Healthcare equipment projects
• Develop POC and demonstrate
• Exposure to Wireless technologies
• Exposure to IOT product development life cycle
Flamenco Tech is a FutureIP company, that provides breakthrough insights and measurable outcomes to
global clients in commercial real estate with SMARTer Infrastructure. We offer solutions for Building
Automation, Space Analytics, Employee Services, Facility Operations and Safety & Security Automation. The
solutions are built on our Digital Blanket IoT Platform and IoT Smart Sensor Platform, enabling SMARTer
Buildings that are efficient, effective, productive, optimized and calibrated in near real time.