What is FCG?
FCG, a product-based technology consulting company serving top North American clients and providing the most innovative technology solutions from the past 10 years in the domain of Utility, gas pipeline, roadways and permitting systems. We are made up of more than 50+ software professionals and researchers (and growing) who live and breathe technology. With our core principles and values, we always believed in challenging ourselves to bring out the best products and to constantly improve and invest in latest technologies such as Cloud Computing, Dev-Ops, GIS, Big Data and Analytics.
We are an STPI unit operating from IT park Bhopal with high end infrastructure and due to COVID-19 we are providing the work from home.
Why work at FCG?
FCG is on a mission to create a place where you can learn and grow, where your ideas are valued and where you can do cool things, all while contributing to the larger success of the company. At FCG we incorporate and promote a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to allow everyone to do their best work every day. Our core management team aims to provide you very friendly environment with guidance at every step.
Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology with overall high academics.
3- 5+ years of experience as a .Net Application/Software Developer
The Software Developer must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience (either through in an internship, previous employment, or in a college project):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3-5+ years of experience with C#, .NET 3.5 and above framework, Visual Studio 2012 and above, NETWeb Forms, and IIS 6/7; Familiarity or experience with server design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)), and general Server-Side Development (e.g. ASP.Net, SQL Server, Oracle, PHP)
- Experience in other languages such as mobile based (Objective-C, Java, Swift, etc.) is a PLUS.
- Experience with GIT, Subversion, or similar version control systems.
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, development, production deployment and maintenance; Experience or understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to write technical documentation for internal or external developer/technical audiences.
- Applicant must possess good written and spoken English language skills (fluent or highly conversant in English).
Role & Responsibilities
Depending on current project needs, responsibilities could entail any of the following:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into architecture concepts and pseudocode
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code by writing clean, scalable code using Object Oriented Programming Principles (OOP) and our defined Development Standards guide
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by identifying any observed bottlenecks and bugs, and suggesting solutions / technical alternatives to mitigate and address these issues; Make recommendations and/or changes towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code, and improve/streamline processes and systems
- Support projects through entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) by participating in the requirements analysis and research gathering (R&D) process, and/or writing documentation such as technical specifications, user guides, and other forms of documentation.
- Interact with team members (end-users, testers, distributors, analysts and project/release managers) in a team-oriented fashion
- Follow software development methodologies and best practices
- Ensure system improvements and tickets are successfully implemented through following up with developers and QA team
- The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team spread across North America and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones.
- The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
- Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us