- Deep understanding of Workload Automation ( WLA) platforms as a SME . With a preference for Control-M with Version 9.0.18 or later.
Experience in Batch components Installation, Configuration and Administration for Distributed Scheduling systems & understanding of architecture .
Administration Experience in Zos/Mainframe Controlm implementation/ a good understanding on mainframe batch architecture is desirable
- Experience in setting up a new Control-M or WLA environment in Linux / Oracle or Postgre databases
Migration from third party scheduling tools ( CA7/ Autosys/Automic or UC4 ) to Control-M.
- A good understanding on securing communication between batch component security with SSL, firewalls etc .
- Strong understanding of Control-M concepts and components. Able to perform trouble shooting at component level.
- Participate in DR and business continuity tests and support the design and function of high availability solutions
- Delivery, implementation and support of Control-M Add-ons like MFA & other plugin/ Forecast/Batch Impact Manager/Self Service/File Transfer etc.
- Familiar with implementing site standards and usage of Workload Change Manager
Preferred skills - SQL skills, awareness of DB architecture / DB replication - Oracle / Postgre etc
Understanding of Cloud infrastructure deployment AWS or Google etc
Create knowledge and process documentation for use by batch community
- Able to run various custom reports from the Reporting Facility to audit usage
- Configure and troubleshoot Schedulers and WLA Agent issues .
- Integration of different ITSM Tools, LDAP etc. with Control-M.
- Batch development and scheduling skills and ability to manage critical process workflow.
- Should be able to support application team with implementing Control-M for their jobs.
- Coordinate with App Dev in analyzing and troubleshooting issues
- Manage workload and identifying critical services and provide solution to application team to optimize resource used.
- Strong communication, analytical, and troubleshoot skills.
- Candidate should be Self-motivated, Self-learner , a go getter.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities